Hello & Welcome to Stampin Press’ First Card Template!
I’m excited to share SPCT01 with you. Just a tip as to understanding my coding. As you know the blog name is Stampin Press and these are Card Templates and I’m starting with 01 – hence: SPCT01….
Here is the first Card Template starting in 2021
Lois’ Sample SPCT01
STAMP SET(S): Ornate Style, Ornate Thanks
DIES: Ornate Borders (FRAME)
CARD STOCK AND MEASUREMENTS:
- Shimmery White: (1) 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” for card size; 3-3/4” scrap for your stamped image (where my Daisy is on 1” x 2-3/8” just in case you wanted to use the same die) (see Image A)
- Whisper White: (1) 3-3/4” x 5” inside greeting (see Image B)
- Old Olive: (1) 4” scrap for your choice die cut layer (see Image A) Then cut image you stamped on Shimmery White to fit your Old Olive piece; (1) 4” x 5-1/4” layering inside greeting (see image B)
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER: Forever Greenery: (1) 1” x 5-1/2” (STRIP)
Two Technique Ideas
- Adhere the 1” x 5-1/2” Designer Series Paper strip to the front of the card (see Image A)
- Cut off 1” of the Whisper White from the card front and adhere the 1” x 5-1/2” Designer Series Paper strip to the inside of the card (See Image C)
INK PAD(S): Old Olive
Stampin’ Write Marker(s): Old Olive & So Saffron to color on rubber stamp
Stampin’ Blends: Light Old Olive & Light So Saffron to color stamped images on card stock
ACCESSORIES: Stampin’ Seal Adhesive, Regular Dimensionals, Silicone Craft Sheet, Gilded Gems, Envelope, Personalized Stamp (accessories not included in kit)
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Base Plate #1 & Die Plate #2 (pack)
(2) Cutting Plate #3
Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Paper Snips Scissors
Take Your Pick Die Brush Tip w/Foam Pads
Take Your Pick Tool Piercer
Stampin’ Scrub & Stampin’ Mist Cleaner
- The First card had the designer series paper adhered directly on top of the card front. The Daisy facial point was adhered directly to the card front.
- The second card has the designer series paper adhered to the inside of the card because an inch was cut off from the top of the card. Only the left half of the Daisy facial point was adhered directly to the card front allowing the card to open.
Maryann’s sample of SPCT01 using the same template and card stock but different stamp set, inks and die. It’s beautiful!
I hope you enjoyed Stampin Press’ First Card Template – SPCT01.
Please feel free to play along and create your card using this template. Don’t forget to please share a photo of your creation with us too!
Thanks for dropping by! Have a wonderful day!